You can pay your bill online in just a few simple steps. With our E-BillPay service you can:
- Pay your bill with a credit card or through your checking or savings account.
- Receive, review and pay your bill automatically.
- Help preserve the environment by reducing your paper use!
- Access Frequently Asked Questions for more information and helpful hints.
- If you have forgotten your password and you have not logged in since the upgrade that happened on February 3, 2015 please contact customer service to receive a temporary password. When logging in with the temporary password you will be prompted to enter a new password and chose/answer security questions. If you forget your password after this initial contact with our customer service you can use the ‘forgot password’ link on our EBill Pay site.
Connect to E-BillPay
E-BillPay is a Recology service that allows you to pay and view your payment history online.
To get started, select the company that serves you from the table below. Look at your bill to find out if you are a Recoloy Sunset Scavenger or Recology Golden Gate customer.
You will be redirected to the appropriate E-BillPay web page where you can enroll, login, or make a one-time payment.
5 Easy Steps to Enroll in E-BillPay
Step 1. Find your paper bill
Your paper bill has all of the information you need to enroll in E-BillPay. After you've enrolled, you will no longer receive paper statements.
Step 2. Identify your Recology service provider
As a resident of San Francisco, you are either serviced by Recology Golden Gate or Recology Sunset Scavenger. Your service provider's name will be listed on the top third of your bill. The images below illustrate where your Recology company's name appears on your bill.
Recology Golden Gate
Step 3. Note your account number
Your Recology account is a unique identifier that helps us communicate with you and complete service requests. You will need this number to enroll in E-BillPay. Your account number appears on the top right of your bill above the current charges.
Step 4. Follow the E-BillPay link for your service provider
As a resident of San Francisco, you are either serviced by Recology Golden Gate or Recology Sunset Scavenger. Click on the link for the appropriate company to begin the enrollment process. Next, follow the link to enroll in E-BillPay.
You will be asked to enter your account number and building or house number. Please note that in the case of a hyphenated address, only enter the number before the hyphen. For example, if your house number is 123 - 456 Main Street, only enter 123 where promted. Adding the entire address will cause an error.
Step 5. Create a username and password
You will be asked to register with an email, username and password. Your username and password make it easier for you to login regularly and review your account statements. Please write them down and store them in a secure place.
Other Payment Methods
Other Ways to Pay
- Pay online through your bank
Many banks offer an online bill-paying service.
Contact your financial institution to pay your Recology bill from a checking or savings account.
- Pay by mail
Do you prefer your paper statement? Send your check to:
P.O. Box 60846
Los Angeles, CA 90060-0846
- Drop off a payment
Do you prefer face to face interactions? Drop off your payment at:
250 Executive Park Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94134-3306
Did you know... ?